Wednesday, March 31, 2010

String of Bad Luck

Would you say that someone who gets two flat tires with in 10 days of each other is bad luck? I would.. And I will! Ha! So I guess I have bad luck then cause this happened to me. First in my car on a day that I REALLY needed my car(Thank goodness for family around to help you when you're in need. Thanks Steph!) and the second time was in my moms car on the freeway! You think that's bad?? Well it gets worse. I was on the freeway OVER PASS!!!!!!!! I don't know if any of you realise how high you are on an over pass.. or how afraid of heights I am! I took some pictures of this worthless experience so that maybe you'd be able to get some idea of how high up you are but after looking at the pictures it doesn't do justice at all to actually being there.









This was my experience and can I say - I'm glad it is over. It was very scary. All I know is I'm grateful for AAA. It is so worth spending the money.

1 comment: